Brodstone Covid-19 Drive-Thru Testing Service Is Suspended at This Time
- Registration and appointments are required through: http://nulirt.nebraskamed.com/scheduling/new-appointment/81
- Patients are asked to answer all questions as accurately as possible to avoid issues with registration.
- Directions: Turn east on 8th street from Bloom Street (Highway 14). Then take a left on Washington Street, heading back north towards Brodstone Healthcare. The south awning of the hospital will be utilized for testing. Guides will be placed along the route to help with directions. Please have your Patient Record ID and Identification ready for staff.
BRODSTONE COVID-19 VACCINATION HOTLINE
VACCINES AND BOOSTERS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Call the Brodstone COVID Vaccination Hotline at 402-207-1083.
- Please leave a message and a member of our staff will contact you to get your vaccination or booster shot scheduled.
Effective March 30th, 2022, Brodstone Healthcare’s visitor restrictions have been lifted with the exception of COVID positive or suspected COVID patients. These patients are allowed two visitors at a time and will need to be coordinated with nursing staff. Both patients and visitors will continue to be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask while in our facility.
We are continuing to have all patients enter through the North Entrance from 7:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday, and 7:45am-12:15pm on Saturday. All emergency situations will continue to go through the ER department.
Guidelines to the Public
If you have recently traveled to a known infected area outside of the United States, traveled to any state outside of Nebraska or Kansas, or have had exposure to someone who has COVID-19, and/or are now experiencing any of the following symptoms along or in combination; fever greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees, cough, shortness of breath and/or sore throat please CALL 402-879-3281 to notify us of your symptoms and possible exposure PRIOR to arriving. When you call ahead, you will receive special instructions to follow. Please do not walk into the facility without receiving prior instructions from medical staff.
Our Facility Updates
Here’s how to register:
- Visit vaccinate.ne.gov
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration if you provide an email address.
- When you are selected in the phase you are eligible for, you will be contacted to schedule your vaccination.
Know the Facts
It is understandable that you may feel anxious about COVID-19. Get the facts from reliable sources to help know your risks so you can take reasonable precautions. Sites that we encourage you to visit: